The first international conference of the Global Union of Scientists for Peace was held in January 2006 and brought together GUSP presidents from many countries around the world. Addressing the international conference at the Maurya Sheraton Towers in New Delhi, Dr. Hagelin presented the cutting-edge scientific principles underlying the Invincible Defense Technology—an effective, field-tested approach to peace advocated by the Global Union.
These principles include
- the discovery by modern physics of the “unified field”—the field of universal intelligence at the basis of mind and matter, and the source of all the order displayed throughout the vast cosmos;
- the capacity of human awareness to directly experience and harness this unified field through powerful, ancient technologies of consciousness, including the Transcendental Meditation program and its advanced techniques;
- the profound impact of these technologies on individual brain development;
- the non-localized field effects of these technologies of consciousness; and
- how groups of peace-creating experts practicing these technologies together can create measurable positive impacts on social trends, thereby creating a practical foundation for lasting world peace.
A follow-up international Global Union press conference held on November 1, 2006, presented initial research findings on the social impact of one such large peace-creating project—the Invincible America Assembly in the United States (see www.DemonstrationProject.org). These striking results have now inspired many similar projects in nations throughout the world.
Research verifies that scientific knowledge and technologies are now available to end terrorism and conflict, to achieve indomitable national strength and security, and to create permanent world peace. By implementing these technologies, every government can rise to true invincibility and secure the peace and safety of its citizens. But the time to act is now.back to top